Robots rawk at NIWeek August 17, 2011Posted by emiliekopp in robot events.
Tags: dr_hong, humanoid, NIWeek, romela, superdroid, ugv, video
Check out the some of the awesome robots featured in the Robotics Pavilion at 2011 NIWeek:
SuperDroid Robots showed off the SD6 robot, a super-rugged, treaded UGV that was developed jointly with NI.
I got a picture with CHARLI and Dr. Hong as well:
You can download many of the presentations from the Robotics Summit from the NIWeek Community:
- Mobile Diagnostic Robot: Sense, Move, and Control
- Ultralean Robotic Solutions
- Controlling a Hyper-Dynamic Quadruped Robotic Platform With LabVIEW and NI Single-Board RIO
- FIRST Robotics Using NI LabVIEW and CompactRIO
- Early Experience Using LabVIEW Robotics With Industrial and Custom Serial-Linked Robots
- The Nitty Gritty Technical Details of the LabVIEW Robotics Module
- Open Control Architecture for an Industrial SCARA Robot
- Medical Simulations With Mechatronic Eyes
- Fuzzy Logic for Most of Us
And that’s not everything. Check out Brian Powell’s recap of all-things-robotic at NIWeek on the LabVIEW Field Journal blog: